Close

Hybrid View

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    I have a gaming PC i built for myself that i spent just over $4k building. The Mainboard for that was 4 bills. Asus Maximus X Hero Wifi. But that machine is absolutely radical. I used 3d printing to help make it. I spent over a grand just building the water cooling system. The fully modded D5 pump that can build up to 53psi cost $200 on it's own. I was empowered by monies made off of crypto currencies. I built that right here: https://www.superchargerforums.com/t...-machine.7445/

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoWiz View Post
    I have a gaming PC i built for myself that i spent just over $4k building. The Mainboard for that was 4 bills. Asus Maximus X Hero Wifi. But that machine is absolutely radical. I used 3d printing to help make it. I spent over a grand just building the water cooling system. The fully modded D5 pump that can build up to 53psi cost $200 on it's own. I was empowered by monies made off of crypto currencies. I built that right here: https://www.superchargerforums.com/t...-machine.7445/
    I think we've already established you're not normal where tghis kind of thing is concerned :-)
    I'm pretty sure i could build something at least as fast for half the money.
    pc's are all about balance - just throwing money at them, is not the way to go :-)

It is very pretty lol
    what processor and drives did you go for ?

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Hey so with 5 spools of filament and the filament buffer, this printer now has a rather large footprint..