I have been learning on the fly as I build and play. I chose a starting point and gave it a go and have walked away with some important knowledge to share. The LV8729 drivers are great for the 1.3A stepper from E3d that comes with the titan and titan aero. But them drivers max at 1.5a and most nema17 stepper motors we use start at 1.68a. On a loose, broken in, or worn printer maybe this might work. But on my machine with the high end guides with preload I have had a few of the lv8729 drivers fail and have replaced them before deciding to go back to the TMC2208. What this is teaching me is that my large format printer needs a 0.5 or 0.6mm nozzle and .3mm layer height. And it can build big things fast and accurately. I think I need to rework my geeetech i3 to have a 32 bit skr mainboard, put the LV8729 drivers on that (it already has all 0.9 degree stepper motors and a titan aero), get a 0.2mm nozzle and make that my precision machine to chase the 0.025mm and less layer heights or make detailed miniature action figures or something. I think that is what i am doing. So much so that i have already started designing braces for the Geeetech and ordered a second SKR 1.4 mainboard.