Oh Happy Day! I love to create and build and I really do get to express myself when I work on my cartesian robots. Of the 4 printers I own this Black Widow is the largest build volume and also the only aluminum extrusion frame I have making this my favorite. printing out and assembling someone else's design is cool and I will finish the LS3 motor. But it is a test of my skills in printer building. I do not work to create that. I follow instructions. The exciting part of 3d printing for me is building, reworking, and tweeking the machines. That's what grinds my gears. And it is time to rebuild my Black Widow.The parts going into my Widow include a few more 0.9 degree nema17 stepper motors to complete my vision of no idler pulleys and 2 motors for each axis. Also I am upgrading to the SKR 1.3 board and will configure and run marlin 2.0. I have a full compliment of linear rails and guides coming for all axes as once this is done I plan on ramping up the print speeds a bit. I have a genuine Prusa mmu 2.0 upgrade kit I will be installing on my BW. I am upgrading from a 3.2" touchscreen to a 3.5". I am also turning my be sideways so I will get the full 400x250 for x and y. I am mounting the control box down low on the frame for more ballast weight for them higher print speeds. And I plan on removing the top cross brace from the frame so my printer has just two towers that go up for the Z. Can you see what I'm seeing here? If not it's ok. Pictures are coming.