I have been building and fixing pc's longer than cars. I wouldn't be crying over a lost pc if all I needed was another power supply. The motherboard has failed. when the pc is plugged in it automatically turns on for a few seconds with no display then shuts off and is unresponsive to the power button. I have diagnosed this so many times I just identify with the symptoms. But I did the footwork. you know, I unplugged all the ancillary devices like hdd's, optical, card readers, even ram and then cpu and all fans until it was just the mobo and power supply and it still turns itself on and then off.

It just sucks because this specific motherboard is or was a legend. The last motherboard NVidia made for an amd cpu. MSI built nforce 980a - g65. It was a revamped 780a chipset and instead of the traditional southbridge chipset this beast had a gf200chipset that plumbed all 16 lanes of all 3 pci-e sockets so when you use this motherboard in sli 2 or 3 way all cards get to keep x16 instead of every other motherboard dropping to x8 for sli because of limitations at the southbridge chipset. But it is old now anyways. So no big loss. I guess.

Drag chains are a better way of cable management. look at what the moving wires are inside of between the print head or heat bed and frame on any of the pictures in this thread