There is an external MOSFET for the bed. And I am using a MeanWell SE-600-24 power supply. 600watts at 24v. But the bed is 400x250. And it is heating up to 80c in that video. This is a large surface area for a 24v heating element. And this is what drove me to get the silicone mains powered heater for the tronxy with the 500x500 bed.

The climb from 30-50c happens a lot faster than from 50-70c which is a lot faster than that last little bit from 70c to 80c. Or rather it just takes that time to heat soak the bed? IDK. But I am with you on it being a severe PITA.

And What I have shown on the lights is just the power on self test or POST and then the changing colors as they warm. But there is so much more these lights do.

With M150 Gcode we can change the state of the lights. Turn them on or off or adjust the color or brightness. As explained here: Set RGB(W) Color | Marlin Firmware (marlinfw.org)

And so you can make the lights turn a different color or brightness or off at different stages of your print. Also with the neopixel LED's they are individually addressable. I haven't seen how I would command a different state out of different led's, yet, But I am sure it can also be done.

There are just so many possibilities of what we can do with programmable individually addressable RGB led's on our 3d printers.