Close

Hybrid View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    what's a prime bucket ??

Oh and here's a video for you to think about your next project. 'cos you know, once the mumu is working you'll just get bored watching it move about. ;-)
    What I really like about this machine is the three z-screws - which you can actually use for TRUE autolevelling.
    And damn it's fast !
    But his approach to building does seem very similiar to your own.

Plus I've just worked out why a corexy can be so fast - And yes I have a particlly assembled one.
    I thought I'd done it wrong when I installed the belts because no matter how you move it - both the x & Y stepper motors move.
    But just realised that's kind of the point lol.
    The extruder carriage is always under tension and the head is always controlled, kind of like the dual motor setup you're using.

Got to extract my s3d profiles from the registry on the old workshop computer, then I think I'll have ago at finishing the sapphire pro off.
    This has got me all intrigued now :-)

Oh - now i remember - The bedlevelling boltss need to soldered into position as they are under the bed print surface and just turn round when you turn the bed levelling wheels. Yeah, and I don't have any soldering gear - That's why I haven't finished it yet !
    Damn.
    Have to wait for my mate the electrician to come round.
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 07-06-2020 at 06:19 AM.