Oh Yes! Finally, this printer is back in the game. The SKR 1.4 Turbo is a new board with a new chip for the SKR series. Where the 1.3 and 1.4 have LPC1768 running at 100mhz the Turbo has swapped this for LPC1769 @ 120mhz. While I can not yet speak on the performance benefits of this I have a lot to say about setting it up. The first time around and just recently I bought a SKR 1.3 and at that time there was not an official release of marlin 2.0 yet and I setup and installed marlin 2.0 bugfix. Now there is an official release of marlin 2.0 and there is also a marlin 2.1 dev that can be had. In all of these versions of marlin the only one that had the SKR 1.4 turbo listed in the boards tab is a version linked from biqu.equpiment's website. it is marlin 2.0 official but is is a special version of it from biqu for this board that I guess came out after the board list for the official release was done. BUT WAIT, SKR 1.4 Turbo is also not listed in marlin 2.1 dev? So I guess it will be added to a later version of it. Maybe when we get to 2.1 bugfix we will see it. This matters because there is no other boards or even a viable way to tell marlin you are using LPC1769. Anyways, the Multi Widow lives. It died after printing 3 of 5 wall mount spool holders I designed for the mmu. Right now it is working on the other 2 and then I will get the 5 spools and filament buffer mounted and we will start down that path.