Honestly I am pretty sure I have sunk somewhere between 3 and 4 into this. But over the years. And since early 2017. The printer itself with the BLtouch was just over $600. The rails were a grand. The BMG/Mosquito setup was over $400. The MMU2S was $350. The Meanwell SE 600 24v power supply was $130. I have been through so many different mainboards, screens, drivers, and extruders. 32 pages worth at this point. And then there is hardware and filaments. I spent a chunk on separate whacks with ebay for wires, bolts, nuts, t slot nuts, and I bought the translucent red PETG filament 2 or 3 spools at a time.

One big thing I have learned along the way is that all parts are not created equally. And the name brand parts are made with better quality materials but also with better machining qualities. We should all pause for thought about reworking that $200 printer with the extra $150 we have in our savings account. I mean how much better could that be? If not just a placebo that makes us feel like it prints better because we spent time with it.

I still want to build a large delta. And I have given a lot of thought about trying to print out the largest Lego man I can. With the TronXY That would be a big dude. This guy is already scaled up 5x and I would scale it up to the max dimensions of the tronXY: Lego Man Figure by papajohnfuller - Thingiverse