Tracking shows the first Octopus v1.1 I ordered is inside the country so I should have it soon. In the runup to getting this board I wanted to get my BTT UPS up and going. It is a bank of capacitors that stores a little charge and gives the printer just enough time to lift Z so we don't burn and melt the print and can resume after power loss. Unfortunately what I am learning in practice is that now when I shut off the power switch the power very slowly leaves the printer as the capacitors drain. So my power switch now needs to become a DPST switch that can cut the 120v line and also the +24v wire from the capacitor bank. The annoyance of what it is to power cycle my printer now is absolutely unbearable. So it is time for changes. Here is my busy electrical center..

Would I really zip tie a circuit board to a power cord? Why not? I mean they do rhyme don't they?

And here we are back down to the tray. Those standoffs are gonna be incompatible for the Octopus. I am just not sure if I am gonna make an adaptor or remake the whole tray..