I am making progress. So far I have the fans all working as they should. I have done good with the 4 fans. That is 1 fan to cool each hotend with each fan tied to its own temp sensor and set to come on over 50c so the fans don't run while the printer is idle. I have verified this function by turning on the heaters and raising each extruder temp above 50c and the fan came on. As it dropped below 50c the fans turned off and for the correct extruder.

As for the part cooling fans. I asked what to do about setting up a second part cooling fan in the 3d printing multicolor and multimaterial facebook group and someone answered me that I should tie the two part cooling fans together because the slicer wouldn't know what to do with separate cooling fans anyways. Which made sense and I even found a place under configuration adv.h tab to tie a second fan pin to the part cooling fan pin which I did so each fan has its own driver just to be all correct and because I have so many fan headers to play with on this board. I verified the part cooling fan by commanding the fan on from the touchscreen. When I do, both part cooling fans come on together.

I have got each stepper motor wired right, assigned to the right stepper driver, moving in the right direction and while I still have to figure out dual Z auto align and also why my BL Touch is not responding I am almost homing. Almost..

My Custom Built IDEX printer homing - YouTube