At this point I can not deny that for me the joy that comes in this hobby is upgrading the printers. That is why I love 3d printing. How crazy is that? So anyways, back on page 4 of this thread I upgraded the mainboard on my GEEETech i3 to a MKS Base 1.5 board. At the time my concern was getting to use that 3.2" color touchscreen and I didn't understand how bad of a thing integrated stepper drivers are..Today I have chased down tmc2208 drivers for my other printers and this is by far the loudest machine I have. So to make this a machine that can print quietly there are a few things that must happen. First we must get this printer to run off of 24v. Because the tmc2208 drivers have ample holding torque in stealthchop2 at 24v. So here is the new 24v power supply..I setup my stepper drivers a little different than most. I haven't had any fail on me yet but I have observed that they do get hot. So I like to hunt down some 8 pin tall stackable Arduino headers and some extra stepper driver heatsinks, the tall ones, and I setup my tmc2208 drivers like this..This way the temps at the stepper drivers are lower. And now the new MKS GEN L board is ready for installation. This should be pretty close to a direct swap for the base 1.5 board. I think they both even use all the same connectors.