The reality at the end of the day with ALL ESP modules is incredibly slow transfer rates. As the many youtube tutorials on these go. There is a software that you will use like pronterface and if you connect the module to the touchscreen you can only move files and see what the printer is doing but you will NOT be able to send a start command. So I am wrong but more to the point, this absolutely pales in comparison to the pi with octoprint. And that brings about the new direction I really want to steer this thread if at all possible. In the beginning of this thread I was trying to get a pi up and working with octoprint and ultimately failed miserably. These are new days. I have been printing for years now. And I would really like to take another whack at it. This time around with the 32 bit mainboard and a pi 4. My main goal here is octolapse videos of the extruder removed and the print seemingly building itself out of thin air. I need a walk through of how to make this happen. What is a good camera to use for this? It was a while ago now when I tried and I have since explored other ways and in the end they all end up being less than this path I never figured out. Do you CA or Spegelius have or had an octolapse setup working?