Hi rudschul,

I too had warping issues until I raised the powder surface temperature to 174.2C and lowered the speed to 550mm/s. What I had noticed was that at startup, the chamber temperature and the surface temperatures were not the same and there was a difference of some 6 degrees C. They ought to read the same and both should have been at room temperature. I reasoned that this was why I needed to raise the surface temperature as this was reading low. You may have the same problem.

If I am printing a few parts at the same time I drop the surface temperature to 173.7C otherwise the powder 'cake' of the un-sintered powder seems to be too hard so I figured the laser was raising the surface temperature just that little bit more that took it past the optimum.

I still suffer from warping if I try to print within 20mm of the edges.

I also have another problem that Sintratec assure me they are working on and that is that objects printed in the far third of the print area (away from the window) are all stretched in the Y axis. So much so that a 20mm square ends up 20 x 21mm. Everywhere else seems to be within reasonable limits.

Hope this helps.