I promised on Page 2 of this thread that I would be using a Rook chess piece to compare printers and keep up to date with how my peachy is performing

This is from an FSL3D Pegasus touch, as far as I'm concerned it is only second to the professional 3D systems SLA models I have seen....this is what I'm aiming for, eventually:

This is from a 3D Touch which is synonymous with the 3D systems consumer level CubeX printer

And although completely unfair (because I haven't even started figuring out my known issues) is the first attempt at this on my peachy setup. I imagine over the coming days and weeks that this will get considerably better

Again the top seems to be stretched so I assume this is a software bug, but there is (and I'm afraid you'll need to take my word for this because I don't have mega photography skills) some reasonable and unexpected features:
-There is a well defined doorway in the middle of this picture at the bottom and a window above it and a window on the other side.
-The features of the brickwork are clearly visible although this is difficult to see in any picture
-There is definitely a spiral feature where the staircase should be although the inner double helix is missing

I'll continue to debug, calibrate, fix and contribute. I suspect I have my mirror speed set way too high for starters but this shows that a complex model can make it all the way through the tool chain and into a solid object which is certainly promising this early in my beta stage. I think with all the experience being gained and the improvements being made that the first time prints of real users units will be considerably better than this.