Close

Hybrid View

Looks quiet nice as the layers go,
    But after that it kinda looks quiet bad?

Is this normal or did something go wrong?
    Or is this very small?

@DrLuigi: Anuvin mentions that the cube is 10mm on each side, so quite small.

And here is the thing that i have a problem with at the moment with the Peachy. I have yet to see a decent, reasonably sized print. I understand that the beta users are still learning to use the device, so hopefully they will come, but I find it interesting that the Peachy team has yet to deliver any larger prints. Who will be the first to print f.x. the Yoda bust on the Peachy ?

Quote Originally Posted by kulfsson View Post
    @DrLuigi: Anuvin mentions that the cube is 10mm on each side, so quite small.

And here is the thing that i have a problem with at the moment with the Peachy. I have yet to see a decent, reasonably sized print. I understand that the beta users are still learning to use the device, so hopefully they will come, but I find it interesting that the Peachy team has yet to deliver any larger prints. Who will be the first to print f.x. the Yoda bust on the Peachy ?
    Well a Reprap will be able to make a better print than that, But i realy hope that its just something with calibration or something, that it isnt that nice yet,

I do have to say that you don't see the layers that much anymore.