Martin, I think I've had more issues than I should as I was trying to calibrate the laser with a webcam. The peachy team got me a strip down kit very quickly after my first went AWOL in transit and omitted these as I already had some on order, annoyingly they took significant time extra to get here too.
There are a lot of improvements happened in the build instructions in the last few weeks. Moving onto calibration and using instructions i have no doubt will benefit from the same set of beta users sharing their experiences and difficulties. There is a calibration print to perform which I think at the moment operates in too narrow a region of 'working', there are many discussions here and I think that the cal print will be setup to guarantee at least something so that debugging is simpler and quicker.
The makerjuice I got was sent directly from the US as I suspect all the backers will be. There is a source of SUBG+ at iMakr in the UK or another distributor I think in Holland but I have not seen any SUBG at these alternative suppliers. That said, the shipping time for the maker juice from US to UK was only a week.

Feign, I've only transferred a handful of photos from film to paper and it was fun, it was only a few years ago and I think the kits set up to do it now are all but idiot proof.
This should be a 5 sided cube (missing side at the print base) with 0.5mm walls. I did lower the drip speed when it got to the top for filling but I wouldn't expect this degree of thickening through this action. I imagine this is a bug somewhere in the gcode to wav converter also based on this next print you'll see, I shall be digging into code for some answers later.

This was a short clip I got of the peachy infilling that XY plane at the top, I find it mezmorizing!