So problems so far and i am getting overwhelmed whit this.
After an almost perfect print like 98% perfect i shutdown the print and covered it also put the spool with silica gel in the bag.
After two days this happens :
1. The printer started to act strange even nothing was changed moved or setup.
2. Anything i tried to print after that got really bad results like :
Not sticking to the build plate (Even if i used the same hairspray and same temps on both head and bed)
Printer head mid print went in a weird position knocking the clamps from the side of the glass that is on the hotbed) That happen when i pressed stop print.
3.Not accepting the right speed even if i everything was the same like before (Started to go faster for no reason ) even it was setup for 40mm or 2400mm in any software i tried to put the speed again (Cura,Simplify,Slic3r) I had to put in the gcode forced 80% speed. That option worked only one time.
4. Any print started not to stick to hotbed also the extruder started to extrude filament in weird wobbly way not straight. (like waves somehow) even the skirt out layer was set to two lines did only one or not completing one because was not a perfect end to end placing of filament like the nozzle is clogged or something)
5. Also the biggest problem from the beginning was that i could not connect to the 3d printer in any way beside the sdcard slot
I tried several cables and several hubs also two different pc (laptop w7 and pc win10) i tried 3 different cables with extension whiteout one and also every usb port i had on pc/laptop but i still get usb not recognized and i cannot connect to the printer by cable in any way (Also what i observed by mistake is that the end of the cable the usb side has electricity on the end) Like the motherboard of the 3d printer is not grounded or is getting extra juice from wall or something.
This problem i have it from the beginning when i bring the 3d printer home (because at the 3d printer service shop the connection went smooth and connected by cable without a problem.