Close

Hybrid View

Super Moderator
    I have a QIDI Tech-1 which is a good solid machine and support is excellent. I also have the Flashforge Creator Pro 2016 and it is also a good machine.

Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    I have a QIDI Tech-1 which is a good solid machine and support is excellent. I also have the Flashforge Creator Pro 2016 and it is also a good machine.
    Really? Looking it up, it looks like that one I showed in the photo. Since I've just been buying Makerbots and using the old ones for parts (Makerbot is a joke to deal with, on the 4 orders for replacement parts I put in, 3 of them were messed up and involved a LONG delay in getting it sorted out) So if I can find a decent running cheaper machine I might as well go with something like that. Would you say the QIDI Tech 1 is as dependable and trouble free as the Replicator 2's?

Super Moderator
    I have not owned or used a Replicator 2 so I can not say.
    The QIDI was my choice as a first printer after a long search and study of printers and I have not been disappointed.
    My interaction with support has been a very positive experience.
    Check out eBay for QIDI and look at prices of common items to get a feel for it.
    Also check out the QIDI group on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenworth View Post
    Really? Looking it up, it looks like that one I showed in the photo. Since I've just been buying Makerbots and using the old ones for parts (Makerbot is a joke to deal with, on the 4 orders for replacement parts I put in, 3 of them were messed up and involved a LONG delay in getting it sorted out) So if I can find a decent running cheaper machine I might as well go with something like that. Would you say the QIDI Tech 1 is as dependable and trouble free as the Replicator 2's?