Hi Roxy,

It's with great interest that I readed this thread of discuss, and I thank you for the great job and the support you provide.

I constructed a Delta printer with a probe for the Bed Auto Leveling incorporated into the effector, so that the HotEnd's nozzle is the probe. I would be interested in your M48 function, but from what I've read, your code was integrated into the Marlin firmware, but no longer works well since the great upheaval this summer ...

My questions :
- Does the Z_MIN_PROBE_REPEATABILITY_TEST function has to do with your M48 function? If so, how can we setup number of measuring ... ?
- I also read that the M48 function was not available for the Delta because of the gap between the probe and the nozzle could generate impossible calculations (sqtr(zero)). Since in my case the nozzle is the probe, could i override and how?
- last question: G29 function seems to work fine, however the recorded data do not seem to be taken into account when printing. I saw that I was not alone having this problem, but I did not see any solution except to upgrade to Marlin RC3 version ... but I'm already in the RC3 version ... An idea?

Best regards,
Hubert