Close

Hybrid View

Ye it does work on M401 and M402.

M48 n 15 x 50 y 50 e
    Thats what i entered.
    Used it on diffrent places, max deviation ive had was 0.02 so is still okay.
    I have a 0.35mm nozzle, so normaly i use a layerheight of 0.1-0.25

Well its okay, its almost always print able, But there is some diffrence with PLA and ABS, Atleast i think that,
    That or my diameter was entered wrong (On PLA same settings the nozzle isnt close enough to the bed, The way around with ABS and its a bit to near the bed.)

Quote Originally Posted by DrLuigi View Post
    Ye it does work on M401 and M402.

M48 n 15 x 50 y 50 e
    Thats what i entered.
    Used it on diffrent places, max deviation ive had was 0.02 so is still okay.
    I have a 0.35mm nozzle, so normaly i use a layerheight of 0.1-0.25

Well its okay, its almost always print able, But there is some diffrence with PLA and ABS, Atleast i think that,
    That or my diameter was entered wrong (On PLA same settings the nozzle isnt close enough to the bed, The way around with ABS and its a bit to near the bed.)

That is very strange that it doesn't engage and retract. I've changed things around a little bit to make a couple of improvements. I've attached the new code if you are in the mood to mess with it. One of the things I did was add confirmation the M48 command sees the 'e' option if the Verboseness is greater than 1.

>>>M48 n 10 x 75 y 75 e v 2
    SENDING:M48 n 10 x 75 y 75 e v 2
    M48 Z-Probe Repeatability test. Version 1.60
    M48 'e' option specified.
    1 of 10 .......

I just had a thought what might be going on... I bet you have your servo delay times set very short. I'm going to update the code to handle that. I've tested the updates and they are attached. (I suspect you can use the 'e' option now to compare the results of engaging and retracting the probe versus leaving it down.)
    Last edited by Roxy; 04-29-2014 at 10:29 AM.