Close

Hybrid View

Are you just running the stock MakerFarm firmware? If so... You probably would just download it... And install Arduino from Arduino.cc. You would then double click on Marlin.ino . You would set your board type and what serial port the board is on (with the USB cable connecting the board to the computer).

Then click Ctrl-U to compile and upload the firmware.

PS. I don't have a MakerFarm printer. But those steps are going to be very similar for any RepRap printer that uses Marlin firmware.

Thanks Roxy, I suspect I am running stock and any changes I made were in the config file. I was hoping there was a way to download (or at least view) the files on the Rumba board. Failing that I'll hold my breath and download the stock and modify the config.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-egll View Post
    Thanks Roxy, I suspect I am running stock and any changes I made were in the config file. I was hoping there was a way to download (or at least view) the files on the Rumba board. Failing that I'll hold my breath and download the stock and modify the config.
    Depending upon how old your firmware is in the board.... Marlin has been getting better and better about letting you see the configuration stored in the board. If you do a M503, it will tell you the current settings. But like I say... The new firmware is better at doing that than the older software.

Thanks again Roxy. I'll get the latest and download it then.