Close

Hybrid View

For any first time 3D-Printer kit buyer.... I would suggest you stay away from Delta's. Delta's are super cool!!!! But you are going to have so many issues trying to get it calibrated and running right. And being in Brazil is going to make it much tougher to get parts to try different things. The Folger Tech i3-2020 is going to be a much safer choice for you. And even though that kit is very well done, don't kid yourself!!! You are still going to have issues you have to work through. And the big reason for steering you away from Delta's is this: You won't get any advantage for the extra trouble. The Folger Tech i3-2020 is going to do everything you want it to do.

Other than getting the $10 20x4 LCD Display and an extra meter of 2020 aluminum (you actually only need 8" of it to make the nice filament spool), you shouldn't need anything else. You can order both the cheap servo on eBay along with a micro-switch for under $5 (including shipping). And then just print up that .STL file I posted.
    Last edited by Roxy; 11-30-2016 at 10:27 PM.