In all the process I have forgot to many more problems... Mean now I am writing this and after I see the photos and videos I have archive , there coming problems I have forgotten...

Like I had to open ALL THE HOLES from the steel plate with Φ20mm so the ball screws could pass without touching the steel.

I had to shave the plastic holding the steel plate and where actually is the NUT where the ball screws (Z-axis move)... I had to use some glue as one of the plastics was too loose and the NUT went off the plastic pocket too often...

I could not see why a NEMA23 cannot move the Z-axis... and thought the problem was with the DRIVERS A4988... So I ordered new DRIVERS with DUAL trimpots...
able to adjust... I made Ton of experiments with the TRIMPOTS... but still the Z-axis was not move freely...

I even built a second base to put the NEMA17 motor , that replaced . And still want to put the NEMA17 in the opposite side of NEMA23 motor... for some extra torque...

And all that only for the Assmbly... I have note reach in the EXTRUDER where it is a complete FAILURE...

But as I mentioned I have bought NEW EXTRUDERS and NEMA MOTORS TO ALTER THE GERMANREPRAP CRAP and hopefully being able to REMOVE from the LABEL
THE CRAP ...