Close

Threaded View

Student
    I started to troubleshoot the GERMANREPRAP CRAP X400 as the SERVICE tickets were only for asking the weather in Germany...

So when I was about to connect the ARDUINO MEGA with their RAMP 1.4.2 - they call it .2 as every DRIVER output has a parallel connection so you can put 2 motors to each XYZ axis...
    to the XYZ motors I made a last inspection for all the wires to be correct , as the manual was not very explainable.... but from all other sources I had gather information...

All wirement was OK.. I switch on the GERMANREPRAP CRAP and upload the REPETIER.ino file... I made all the correct adjustments and asked for a X movement...

CLICK .... CLICL ... CLICK... Hmmmm is my mouse out of function????

Let's try the Y axis... CLICK ... CLICK .... CLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK./.... WELL YOU RELIZE THE FRUSTRATION... You have so many problems assembling the SHITY PRINTER and when at the end .... the electronics DO NOT WORK...

I ordered for a new SET of ARDUINO AND RAMPS... I put them to the PRINTER... And the X and Y axis moved with some reluctance but moved...
    So I realized the problem was with GERMANREPRAP CRAP electronics... I checked the fuses as they use baby car fuses and the 5A fuse which is of the motors was blown... Even today I have not try of the rest electronic is working..

THE Z- AXIS WERE STRONGLY REFUSED TO GO ... And could ONLY MOVE ONLY IF HELPED WITH HAND
    Attached Images Attached Images