I could not focus on where the problem is... I checked again the MANUAL and saw again all the videos and info from youtube etc.

Everything seemed to be right... And everything was assembled correctly except perhaps of some bolts that were short or bigger but in places that would not change the outcome... like the plexi glass covers...

So I started to think the NEMA17 is not good enough and cannot deliver the torque...

I thought to put the GERMANREPRAP CRAP into DIET... Yes!!! in DIET... So I f@@@@king to disassembled the whole steel bed... and cut the STEEL PLATE about reducing a 40% in weight without affecting the rigidity...

GUESS WHAT!!!! IT DID NOT WORK... You know , you do not believe a company is so poor in designing to go for a complete RETOUCHE of the PRINTER..And this is where you loose so much time... I should have RIP everything off and building it from the beginning with other materials

..BUT as I MENTIONED.. you just hope there is not that CRAP INSIDE... There should be at least some INTEL INSIDE HAHAHAH

I thought of give a try and change the STEPPER MOTOR... Again ordered a NEMA23 from pololu.com a very strong motor for the application...

I made a nice ALUMINUM BASE and clamped the NEMA23 ... I connected the wires carefully and was about ready to run.

YOUR_CRAP_PRINTER_ON_DIET.jpgNEMA_23_even_not_sufficient.jpg