Close

Threaded View

Student
    Once more exhausted and frustrated... While all the other problems with daily routine and busy work in my doorstep and the GERMANREPRAP CRAP standing there almost smiling at me and mumbling I won you!!!1 The member in 3dprintboard.com will moke you up and claim you are a NON SKILLED ENGINEERING ..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.... I mean you see it is getting personal...

So I had to search every mm or inch if some of you like to id where the problem stands...

Then I looked carefully to see all the ball screws of Z-AXIS.... I realized that on top of the BALL SCREWS there were NO BASE TO HOLD THEM TIGHT and linear or VERTICAL with their BASE as a result the BALL SCREWS when the steel plate was on top... Meaning when is in HOME POSITION the BALL SCREWS had a rather NOT small slope that actually increased the friction and torque needed.. And in case you had not equally adjust the teeths of the ball screws to match all to each other then BAM!!!! you had to much friction...

I bought again some roll bearings and build some base for the top of the PRINTER. so the ball screws have centers and linearity even if the steel plate is on top or bottom of the axis travel...

I noticed after the Z-AXIS was gradually moved or could make some movement from totally frozen Z-axis previously...

Then I thought... There should be also another case that increases the friction... I took off again the Z-Axis motor and belt... and checked for the freedom movement of each ball screw in order to find that the pulleys of each Z-axis was touching the POM plastic base..

Even I had put SPACERS as the MANUAL described... between the Pulley and the roll bearing, still the Ball Screws had a vast friction and could not move easily even by hand...

BUT AS I MENTIONED... YOU COULD NEVER BELIEVE THE POM MACHINED BASE WAS machined wrongly of +/- 1mm to 1.3mm and the roll bearing was actually sitting lower -was plunged = so the spacer produced friction... It was something you could not see or imagine...

Anyway. managed somehow to make some new spacers to put into the POM base and raise higher by 1.5mm the roll bearings and then reinstall the Z-axis Ball screws...

I made a try and the Z-AXIS for first time moved...
    Attached Images Attached Images