Spent a long time calibrating the bed, the demo file included with the printer was loaded in CURA and exported, no changes (Cura is set for A3 Prusa). The Demo, a small plastic box printed as good as I could have hoped for, I expected problems to start and it was almost perfect. Some small warping on one corner. So i grabbed a few "upgrades" for the printer. the first was a filament guide, then a fan extension. it appears Im getting no outside fill, I get the inside should be hollow somewhat, but its like the inside and outside are the same. No smooth outside. I bumped the shell thickness to 3 and top and bottom to the same. My nozzle is .4 and im printing in .1 layer thickness at a speed of 150 (to fast?).as you can see the demo piece turned out good. But my 2 other pieces look like shredded wheat, not solid at all. Since my demo piece came out so well i have to assume its settings. The demo piece is solid , but my two other pieces are using infill. I am assuming this is not an issue as its the outside having the problems. Same filament same day so should not be that. Hate to make my first post this, but better to use the collective knowledge here to speed up my learning, right? Top pictuer is my first print, 2nd and 3rd should have solid outsides, but niether do. do I need to go past 3 on shell thinkness, when i do in CURA it appears to fill the whole thing.