Close

Hybrid View

Senior Engineer
    I think you have an understanding English problem. No way on earth is that a variable width extrusion.

You do not need to listen to what I say or guess what experience I have, take it or leave it but do not insult me because I use English correctly and respond to your queries as they are written.

Alternatively learn to write what you are trying to say. Once you learn to write the questions you want answers to then you will find that the answers are more relevant.

Thankfully the forum has an "ignore user" button, you are added to mine now why don't you add me to yours, that way you don't have to be embarrassed by replying with such drivel.

This is a quote from one of the slic3r links:"By extruding more or less while moving (i.e. by changing the flow speed/head speed ratio) we can make paths thicker or thinner:" By definision, extruding more or less while moving is variable. Everything I have read says Slic3r can do this, and the photo rendering backs it up. The hyrel can not make that part in the photo rendering. Changing the control to make the machine capable is an upgrade.Ignore me if you want. I do not try to insult. I just can not see a person doubting what is an upgrade when they do not understand what the slicing software included with a machine can do, when the machine control itself can not do it.