Close

Hybrid View

There is a really good Blender course on a website called Udemy. It was a kickstarter and I backed it and followed the course.
    It's not a live course but then it's only 195 Euro for 276 lessons. A link to it is lower down this post.
    I think you need to be realistic in what kind of instruction you are going to get, live instruction is going to be expensive if you can find it. I haven't seen this kind of instruction.
    Most of the knowledge is out there on the internet for free for anyone who wants to learn it. You either want to learn so you put the effort in or you dont really want to learn. If thats the case then Tinkercad or something on that level will be as far as you can go.

Sorry to be harsh but it's the reality of it. Blender is one of the best packages available at the moment and it doesnt cost a penny. Put in a few evenings a week and after a month you will be able to use it on a basic level. The more you learn then the less you need to go back to youtube for help.

https://www.udemy.com/blendertutorial/

Quote Originally Posted by mikefiatx19 View Post
    There is a really good Blender course on a website called Udemy. It was a kickstarter and I backed it and followed the course.It's not a live course but then it's only 195 Euro for 276 lessons. A link to it is lower down this post.I think you need to be realistic in what kind of instruction you are going to get, live instruction is going to be expensive if you can find it. I haven't seen this kind of instruction. Most of the knowledge is out there on the internet for free for anyone who wants to learn it. You either want to learn so you put the effort in or you dont really want to learn. If thats the case then Tinkercad or something on that level will be as far as you can go. Sorry to be harsh but it's the reality of it. Blender is one of the best packages available at the moment and it doesnt cost a penny. Put in a few evenings a week and after a month you will be able to use it on a basic level. The more you learn then the less you need to go back to youtube for help.
    hello there can you please tell me about that this blender course still available on Udemy or not?