Close

Threaded View

As you can see i bought the kit from Hugoes. He made the cabling and so on. It is the crowdfunded version. But right know i think i have build the printer twice. The electric cabling is right good. You can check as described without fuse. This helps a lot. On the other side take the right version of the manual. You see date when you extract the download.
    L001_2.jpg
    At this picture you see i think the 2. version. The IR-lamps have the "bad" wire. But you have protection tube. I have no experience how good they are. If you are not sure ask Sintratec. They are helpful. If you have not finished to build the printer keep aware to close every corner where powder could be.
    A very good tip from Sintratec was to use special glue you get with kit. Take q-tips to put the glue at the corner and then take every glue away so that you see the blanc metal. You do not have much time but it works really good. But very careful you will not get the glue away after some time. It is very hard to do after first use, but i have done it. It makes o lot things easier.
    Keep in mind that you can reuse powder. Yes the powder is expensive but not so expensive as you think.
    A bad print..z-direction makes problem. I hope i have a solution.
    PA102418.jpg
    A good print:
    good.jpg
    Last edited by rudschul; 11-02-2016 at 12:13 PM.