Thanks rudschul & fred_dot_u for chipping in. Good to know about possible short circuits although my kit did come with, very long, insulated leads on the IR lamps. While waiting for the missing parts to arrive, I have checked, double checked and then checked the wiring again and I am still not looking forward to the first switch on! I love the mechanical side of things but electricity leaves me bemused as you can't see the stuff until the smoke gets out then it's too late.

I did point out to Sintratec that their video, linked on the first page of the 'Initial Commissioning', showed completely different wiring to the manual. I have been assured that the manual is correct and they are taking the video down - it didn't do my confidence any good at all.

I am surprised at the price of the powder when you consider the price of the raw material in pellet form. I appreciate it has to milled to fine tolerances but when you consider how much of this very fine powder, of all types, is used in the cosmetic industry, why is it so expensive for us?? Just do a search for 'Nylon 12 sls powder' , places like Alibaba has tons of the stuff if you want tons at a time.

Mike