Hi Guys

I guess most of you already know me from the ticket system im following this thread for while now but wasn't able to reply until now.

i try to cover as much with my post as possible but if i forget something do not hesitate to point that out.

Powder
As for the powder I strongly discourage to buy powder from alibaba. First and most, we do not provide support for powders that isn't ours. The powder we have is optimized for our machine and laser as we use a laser diode ant not a CO2 laser as commercial laser sintering machines do.

Lamp cables
The lamp wires were a big issue. But we provide PTFE sleeves with the crowdfunding units and ceramic wire sleeves for all models provided outside the campaign. The incident with rundenz printer was a very very unfortunate chain of events which cause a short circuit.

response time for ticket system
You already guessed it right as a startup there is just a little resource problem on the support site. I usually try to respond to you on the same day. response times can get longer when writing from different time zones.

Mechanical Problems
As I already told in the ticket system, the wobble is most likely from the z axis. If you could help me out with some pictures I gladly help with that.