Close

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Staff Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryAlabaster View Post
    I can't put money on something that can't grind my failed prints.
    How could you not want an excuse to mercilessly apply a hammer to your failed prints?

That's like instant stress relief right there.

Technician
    Follow Strooder On Twitter Add Strooder on Facebook Add Strooder on Google+
    Hi,

Based on the Kickstarter being successful we will be immediatly working on a winder AND a grinding mechanism as accessories for the Strooder. I hope this clears things up for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Strooder View Post
    Hi,

Based on the Kickstarter being successful we will be immediatly working on a winder AND a grinding mechanism as accessories for the Strooder. I hope this clears things up for you!
    Any chance if this would be a achievement/milestone like we seen with other products in the past?

For example * dollars have been achieved, if you donate * dollars more you will get a winder addon or/and grinding mechanism.

Due i personaly wouldnt realy buy a filament maker without a winder tbh ^^
    After that the strooder looks great and compact, alot better than others i've seen so far wich are most of the time homebrew :P

Quote Originally Posted by DrLuigi View Post
    Any chance if this would be a achievement/milestone like we seen with other products in the past?

For example * dollars have been achieved, if you donate * dollars more you will get a winder addon or/and grinding mechanism.

After that the strooder looks great and compact, alot better than others i've seen so far wich are most of the time homebrew :P
    I'm not sure but my head might be in the same place. The whole reason I think the Strooder is cool is because I have so many failed prints where I would like to throw the plastic I spent into the grinder and have it make me some new filament.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by DrLuigi View Post

This is a great suggestion that we can add to our milestones and we are taking it into discussions as we speak!

Thank you

I would personaly also like a winder, i can't have my room filled with plastic filament all over the place :P
    I personaly wouldnt rly need a grinder tho, as pellets are so cheap anyhow.

Technician
    Update #4:

Happy Early May Bank Holiday to those of you enjoying your extra day off, we've been working, but we don't mind at all as all development are on track for the launch in less than two weeks time!

The final gear box design was finalised and has been put through its final testing over the past few days:

WP_20140505_02_47_16_Pro.jpg

Moreover, and what we are most excited about is to see the casing and internals being produced, ready for full assembly:

WP_20140502_13_36_25_Pro.jpgWP_20140502_20_31_26_Pro.jpgWP_20140502_23_18_59_Pro.jpg

Any thoughts would help us a lot, so keep asking questions about Strooder and we'll try our best to answer.

Strooder,

Is there anywhere we can register for a notification when the Kickstarter goes live?

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by bmdnut View Post
    Strooder,

Is there anywhere we can register for a notification when the Kickstarter goes live?
    If you simply head to www.omnidynamics.co.uk and scroll to the bottom, you can enter your email to sign up for a newsletter, upon which we will only update with the most importnat information about Kickstarter and its launch.

Technician
    Update #6:

The filming has been completed after 2 days of madness. Over the next few days we will be working to create the final edit, which should be complete by the end of next week. The video will be showcased to a small focus group before it is submitted to Kickstarter and we may release it early for a select amount of people who are interested within this forum to gain constructive feedback straight from the users; you guys!

10177952_627850810641693_5149542740395946994_n.jpg

It has been decided that Strooder’s default colour will be Jet black, and all Strooders on Kickstarter will be shipped in Jet black. There is however a reward pledge amount to have Strooder in any colour of your choice. All colours will be available during main release.

1908316_626887727404668_879153500421622760_n.jpg

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast