Quote Originally Posted by DrLuigi View Post
Could you please respond about the other questions i've had?
As i am thinking to buy one perhaps, But i aint sure for some points.
Hi again DrLuigi,

It is great to hear that you are still wanting to purchase a Strooder before the Kickstarter comes to an end!

This week we employed two new engineers and an engineering intern who are focusing solely on making Strooder the best it can be. We are currently in testing of the newest version of Strooder that has a quieter yet more powerful motor, steel lasercut internal structure which offers imporoved durability, a new nozzel design and an enhanced user interface.

The enginieers are working with us to make sure that Strooder will work without any faults when it arrives at your door. Because we have had to focus our attention on the new version we are still finalising PLA and ABS testing which has shown stronger and more consistent results everyday. Once this has been finished our imediate next step will be to test other material and colours and we will get this news to you as soon as we know.

What we can say is that in theory we will be able to melt any plastics in the temprature range of Strooder, up to 250 degrees, and the new engineers will be verifiying this very soon. Unfortunetly we cannot give a definitive answer until these tests have been completed. However, as a team we have complete faith in the potnetial that Strooder holds.

We understand that this does not fully answeryour question, but hope you can make a decision based on this information topurchase a Strooder before Kickstarter ends.

If you have any other queries don't hesitate to ask!