Congratulations for this great achievement , I am interested in this kind of machine since I saw the lyman and others. but I'm not handy and the price of other very high speed for a lower result in your post that I can see.
Besides small footprint .
Since yesterday , I hesitate to take action to buy. initially I saw that the delivery was in September but now it's October , that's when you can expect . ;-)

At the moment we can only rely on your information this is the reason why I hang a little, because I do not want to be disappointed with my purchase .

1 / According to some articles I see as features 8 RPM , 10 RPM and even 10 to 35 RPM , there is even video on your 10 or 11 RPM .
what is the real value ? and when you say we are talking about RPM screw stepper motor because the displaced volume is not the same .
I want a machine that does not put one kilogram 10am to because I want to watch while talking about security .

2 / According to some photo here and on other articles, by the time I see an internal wooden box and when a plastic case . what it actually ?
if it's plastic I'm afraid that with time and temperature ( direct and indirect) support pin deforms .

3 / aodre I design, I'll ask for on my desk.
my wife can not say that it is not aesthetic .