Quote Originally Posted by old man emu View Post
I suggest that you reconsider your plan to deliver the Strooder already assembled to foreign countries. Although the weight of the consignment will not change appreciably, the size of the box will, and that could add tens of dollars to the final cost for the buyer. I know I hate paying heaps for unused volume in packages I obtain from overseas. If your assembly instructions are clear, and you have tested them by having a complete novice assemble the thing, then you should be OK. However, Murphy's Law lets you know that there is some moron out there who will fit Tab A into Slot C with a sledgehammer, when Tab A is designed to slip easily into Slot A.

OME

This is an invaluable suggestion. We are 100% certain that all UK shipping of Strooder will be fully assembled. We are currently still trying to find the best shipping option for international purchases so that the shipping cost is not heaps out of your wallet. If we find that the shippment prices are too high we will ship Strooder flat packed to international buyers; it is our intention to make the whole Stooder experience as easy for every user as possible so will not do anything that would ever result in any buyer paying extortionate amounts for packaging and shipment. However, for the time being our aim is to still ship it fully assembled.