insufficient stick to the printbed.
And too fast a print mode.
Bear in mind that tall thin prints will pick up the printers vibrations and wobble, this obviously disrupts clean printing and will cause blobs and misalignments and cause te print head to catch on the print. the faster the print head moves the harder it will hit the print and the greater the likelyhood of knocking it loose.

Second NEVER use presets on slicers.
They are universally too fast - I've never yet seen a preset setting on a slicer I'd consider correct.
Try to have the print and travel speeds either the same or close to each other, this cuts down on shake. having the printhead constantly speeding up and slowing own, makes the printer shake and makes the model shake. Also for tall thin prints you want a slower speed anyway, allowing more time for each layer and cutting down on printing on wobbling parts.

Also for that long a print you had very little material touching the printbed. Consider adding a wide brim. I personally go for brims rather than rafts as rafts on long prints are a pita to remove. whereas a brim can be easily cut or snapped off.

So in essence:
1) print slower
2) stick it better to the bed
3) As noiseboy said - consider breaking it down in to smaller chunks.