no, that is not the true story. I got some problems with same transport issues. In result to solve these problems i got other problems. I think i am on a good way to solve all problems. It is harder to understand how some part work together when you did not build the printer on yourself. On the other side i bought an early kit. And Sintratec has learned to solve similar problems. (e.g. cabling the IR lamps. the lamps could create an short-circuit fault) But if you have fun to understand the technology you will get a good reliable printer. All parts i think are valuable. But on the other side there are some thing they could made better. But Sintratec helps you to upgrade and maintain your printer. The kit is an very convenient printer and not a cheap printer. But of cause depending on the price you could do some things better. Right know i will buy the printer again.
On the other side 3d sintering is not an easy technology comparing to fdm. Keep in Mind. Do you have seen my first print. Isn't it awesome?