Hello,
I'm not trying to hijack the thread, but I run a small library in a small village. I feel it's important for our rural kids to get exposure to technology.

I'd like a "turnkey" 3D printer. Easy to set up, maintain and safe (enclosure is nice).

The village is either young or old - so I need it to be easy for the seniors to use. I would use PLA primarily and possibly ABS. One extruder is fine, two is nicer.

Print volume is hard to determine, but I am imagining kids would want to print little toy things, some of the guys might print airplane parts (ABS), I would hope people would use it for modelmaking.

The grant I wrote is for $1999, but I do had planned on spending around $3oo with a cart to move it to the community center for Makerspace times. Let's say under $5K for the entire project so I get a nice range.

I wrote a grant with the purchase of a Makerbot Replicator in mind, but a LOT of people who have 3D Printers have told me to stay away from them.

Features I like: onboard camera to be able to monitor prints; pause using smartphone; easy to level (or self-leveling); uses any kind of PLA; easy to program/load print files.

Thanks in advance for your help, I know asking for a 3D printer recommendation is like asking your favorite engine oil on other forums I'm on!