Been playing around with a review unit of the Cetus that is currently on Kickstarter and must say as far as an entry level printer goes, its pretty good. It took me all of 30 mins to be up and printing from opening the box and at US$199, there is very little to match it on bang for buck in my view.

Pros
- Price
- Ease of setup and use (it doesnt need bed leveling which for beginners is a plus in my view)
- I'm surprised at the quality of the rails and motors given the price
- Backed by Tiertime so confidence in the Kickstarter getting up
- Print quality is extremely good. It comes with a 0.2, 0.4 and 0.6 nozzle which can be switched based on quality you want. Most of my prints have used the 0.4 and quality is great
- For a small frame printer the 180 x 180x 180 build size is pretty impressive.
- Although its rough and not heated, the printbed is pretty impressive at sticking down the first layer and it is pretty easy to release
- allows print resume after power cut
- is wifi enabled

Cons
- Currently closed software - it currently uses the Tiertime UP Studio and doesnt accept G-Code from Cura, Simplify3D etc. The kickstarter campaign says they are fixing this but nothing as yet.
- The printbed is rough so all prints need a raft if you want a smooth base (or a different printbed put over the one that comes with the printer). The kickstarter page says they are looking at a smooth bed, but my unit doesnt have one.
- The printbed is levelled in software (while I put a plus that the printbed doesnt need levelling, I also think that having to adjust it in software is a negative as it then requires a reft to be printed)
- I have found the rafts a bit difficult to remove (I may need to play with temp to improve this)
- Some filaments dont work well in the extruder (ie I have used all PLA but some makes cause knocking in the extruder)
- no heated bed
- Extruder just drops to the bottom when printer is turned off so unless you remember the nozzle hits the printbed.

Just thought I would post this if anyone is interested. I'm not a Tiertime employee nor am I getting anything for reviewing the printer (other than the printer). I just happened to be in a forum when they asked if anyone was interested in testing a new printer they were looking at releasing.

Happy to answer any questions.