Take your point, but I already have the printer so I dont lose it no matter what I say from here on!.

I understand your point in relation to the heated bed, I have this as my second printer (the other one has a heated bed). It pretty much limits the printer to PLA (they say on the Kickstarter page that you can print other filaments but with no heated bed, my view is this is a PLA printer only. Saying that I havent tried ABS on the printbed yet but dont hold out a lot of hope). I have been pleasantly surprised at how little warping I have had given there is no heat. This is also one of the reasons I said it was a good entry level printer. Once you get into ABS, Nylon and some of the exotic filaments things ramp up a bit (although on saying that I have just ordered a flexion extruder for my other printer that I cant wait to get hold of to have a play with some of the flexible filaments).
I have also ordered a seperate printbed for the Cetus as I'm not a huge fan of rafts either, so I'll see how it goes once that turns up.