Almost done. All the hardware is mounted. This is the smallest I could get things in this frame. I will admit that this was my first custom frame. I am thoroughly disappointed with just about every single aspect of this frame and in the future I have every intention of building a frame myself. All opinions aside, the pieces weren't cut right. I had to modify it to make it fit together when I got it. The holes for the smooth rods at the base of the z axis were not aligned with the top holes in the frame. I had to redesign and print the z axis stepper motor mounts with the holes in the right place. And then it creaks when it is running. I believe this is the y axis stepper motor and idler pulleys pulling the front and rear of the frame together. I made beefy triangulated supports on either side of both the z axis stepper motor and idler. I am anxious to see how that does for the creaking..

I have also converted the x axis end stop to optical to match y and while I am leaving the z axis as mechanical for the moment, I have already acquired 2 proximity sensors for auto bed leveling and when I convert the printers to aluminum beds I will be able to dump the z axis altogether.