Ok so here is the guideline for rebuilding the Diamond Hotend: https://reprap.org/wiki/Diamond_Hotend . This clearly shows the problem I was having. This says I need a fan that is gonna move at least 18.3 cfm to cool them 3 cold ends. I promise I did not have that on my last build. Rebuilding this extruder is not really expensive but to do it right we need some different parts. So the actual Diamond hotend assembly can be had for under $15. From Ebay, or Amazon, or Biqu's website or Ali express or wherever you like. The one I got comes with 3 v6 coldends. Aside from this I have also ordered 3 Micro Swiss V6 all metal plated heatbreaks. The ones that come in the diamond hotend have ptfe liners and are really good for low temp PLA. I am done with PLA and PETG is the lowest temp I will go for a filament moving forward. Each of those heatbreaks cost $16 and the diamond hotend was 15. So I am out $63. And I am printing out an i3/reprap mount for it so that doesn't cost me anything and I might spend up to $20 on a good fan that can move enough airflow. So all in it will be or look like I spent under a cnote to set this up, but it does require 3 extruders and I will be employing 3 genuine E3D titan aeros I will print standard titan faces for to convert. I have these but if we were to include them in the price of the setup we can better understand why more don't chase this. I can't wait to get my parts. It is hard to believe how this isn't going to work out in my favor at this point.