Hey thanks guys. So I am desperately trying to get this printer back up and running before Christmas. I have decided to swap to a single e3d v6 hotend and 1 wade extruder just to get some use out of the printer. So I ripped everything apart..

I found this awesome design of a mount with integrated fan duct and I printed it out with the monoprice mini printer..

The X axis ends and carriage are the same parts that came with the ebay printer. Geeetech prusa i3 pro b. I really liked these parts so I printed out a set and used them on this printer but because of a lack of clearance between vertical rods and the frame behind them I had to flip the x axis and mount the stepper motor on the opposite side of the frame farther away from the controller requiring me to use longer wires. So I figured out this trick. I loaded up both x ends in repetier and then before I sliced them in object placement I mirrored the images. And now the motor can mount on the correct side of the frame and it is still facing in front of the frame so it wont rub on anything..

In an effort to make my printer smaller I have taken all the electronics and moved them inside the printer. I have also made a bunch of red support beams to add strength to my structure..

And I cut some holes and put the usb and sd slots right through the side of the printer..