Close

3D Printing hobby chat

I like to have a mobile creative chat room for my 3D printing website to connect with people that share similar interests around the world and converse real time about our hobby and thoughts.
    I tested RumbleTalk and FlashChat but I think they lack of third party capability, any suggestions?

Sorry, it took me a while, but just for you to know, I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site any help will be most appreciated.

Hi guys!

I managed to do the integration and I went with Rumbletalk and I love it so far(using it for a year or so now) I hope this post will help to someone having the same problem as I had because it is really frustrating.

Well just that you will know a bit more, Rumbletalk has so many different features, so many that you maybe need like 20% of them. I specially like the option to be able to change the design just as much as I would like, it is not a resourse hog for my webpage and blog, I like that I am able to post youtube videos, charts and pictures. You can also add the same chat room in several pages, messages automatically synch across all chat room instances, which I like a lot as well. See more here - html chat features

Rumbletalk offers you really a lot! A lot! You can change your backround, chat weight, height, design, text style, you can use it as a chat window or as a floating chat as well.

It works on mobile and tablets, it allows you to send videos, pictures, charts. You can do a voice or video calls, can speak public or on private and it just looks beautifully.