First point, I'm wondering why there are so many variances between machines running the same products, I use Kapton when printing with ABS and find that I can pull off the finished print with my fingers more or less within a minute of the job finishing, it pops off easily but has adhered to the kapton throughout the print. There are others using the same set up who struggle like crazy to get the print off and yet others who cannot even get the print to hold whilst printing, anyone know why?

Second point, I'm looking at other ways of adhesion to save the cost of Kapton, there is mention of Elmers, now my wife is American, I'm English (not British by the way, my wife understands the reasons why now I've explained to her ) and she tells me that Elmers is used by kids in primary school but she's not able to tell me what the comparison is over here. I imagine it's a gentle waterbased glue so it could be something like PVA glue otherwise known as wood glue that joiners and cabinet makers use. Would I be right in saying this ?