Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    solid looking machine.

But why reduce print volume to 150x50x150 ?

You've gone down to one extruder, so could actually have increased the build volume.

But for the price - looks like a good buy :-)
    I was thinking for the cost it could be a good machine for single use filament for making those little bit smaller parts where you want to keep cranking them out.

I would want to add covers to help with ABS printing.

In order to meet the demands of different users,we launched this model .It's especially suitable for the family users and students.

Make Larger printing size 3d printer is really a good suggestion.

yes,it's fairly good price.

Super Moderator
    There really is no specific settings yet for S3D. You can make is work ok but I would stick with the software that comes with the X-ONE for now. It does a decent job.

Thank you for the quick reply wirlybird .. I will do that, I hope to get it unboxed and setup printing tomorrow if plans work out.

Thanks again

Add HugoRabson on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by QiDi 3D Printer View Post

The first batch of QIDI TECH X-one has arrived in Amazon warehouse.
    I bought one and I'm thrilled with it. I've been using SketchUp 3D to design an enclosure for a NanoPi-based device. SketchUp exports STL files; Cura turns them into G-Code files, which are written to the X-one 2's SD card. There's no requirement for a serial connection between printer and computer. Eventually I'll give Simplify3D a try, but Cura is adequate for the moment. If anyone is interested, I'll write a review. This is my second 3D printer (my first was an M3D). Whereas the M3D took a while to configure, the X-One 2 worked perfectly from the beginning and required no configuration (other than to enter the correct settings in Cura). I was surprised.

Technician
    I have one and like it, too. Just be prepared for x-axis cable failures with use.

Quote Originally Posted by HugoRabson View Post
    I bought one and I'm thrilled with it. I've been using SketchUp 3D to design an enclosure for a NanoPi-based device. SketchUp exports STL files; Cura turns them into G-Code files, which are written to the X-one 2's SD card. There's no requirement for a serial connection between printer and computer. Eventually I'll give Simplify3D a try, but Cura is adequate for the moment. If anyone is interested, I'll write a review. This is my second 3D printer (my first was an M3D). Whereas the M3D took a while to configure, the X-One 2 worked perfectly from the beginning and required no configuration (other than to enter the correct settings in Cura). I was surprised.

I used this printer.
    it's very good.
    I suggest buying this printer.
    You can see my portfolio with this printer here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12