Hello,

I am very new to 3D modeling, I'm currently using Tinkercad and I'm enjoying it alot. I just finished my first 3 models that will be, when printed, put together as one. I started out easy with a linear model and I'm very satisfied with the (theoretical) result.

Now I'd like to make a second model based on the first one, and not as linear as the first one. I would like to do shapes that are "rough", bent lines etc. If I am not making any sense I can try to find some pictures of that I mean. Basically I want a rectangular shaped wall, wich I can modify the sides on, pull out, push in, pointy edges etc.

I've tried the Extrusion shape generator in Tinkercad, but it just doesn't do what I want it to do. I found another shape generator that's called Terrain, wich would be perfect if I could bend it. Is it possible to do what I want to do in Tinkercad or do I need to use another program for this feature? I'd really like to keep going with Tinkercad, I enjoy it alot, but if it isn't powerful enough to handle what I want I am open to trying something else.

This is a whole new world to me and there are literally tons of software, but wich one fits my bill? I really like that Tinkercad is user friendly, but I wouldn't mind stepping up a bit in complexity. But I tried Onshape as well and I didn't understand much at all. Is there a software that is both powerful and user friendly for beginners like me?

I'd prefer if it was free, as I'm still really just testing the waters.

Thanks in advance!