Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Buy Anycubic i3 Mega Desktop 3D Printer with exclusively designed Trigorilla Mainboard large Printing Area 210X210X205mm . CLICK on image to read more about it:

Anycubic i3 Mega has recently launched the newest desktop 3D Printer , I3 Mega . The printer has all metal build body which makes it very sturdy and reliable compared to other acrylic or aluminium frame DIY 3D Printers . Anycubic printers are known for some of their added features even in DIY like Touch screen, Smart leveling, Power failure resume and filament run out detection, Light weight extruder designs enables printer to print at higher speeds upto 150mm/s, ABS , PLA, Flexible, HIPS, Wood, Copper filled, Drylin Tribo, Nylon etc .

Comes in two pieces that can be assembled fast and not need to do wiring . At price of DIY you get assembled print.

WANHAO D6 3D Printer a Clone Of ZORTAX M200 Buy at one third PRICE $664 approximately.

wanhao 6 is a 3d printer with print area 200x200x180mm , Full metal body , enclosed frame best for printing in ABS filament.Its enclosed frame maintains temperature across entire model to avoid the risk of warp and crack over model. It has Latest extruder nozzle Mk11, Double locking Z axis screw, LCD display with navigational Dial can be pushed and dialed.

The Printer is Highly reliable, efficient, precise, high resolution, high dimensional accuracy . Wide variety of raw material is compatible with it. It is a plug and Play 3D Printer. This printer meets your desired expectation. It can shape your Concepts and Design in to plastic 3D Model.

Who can use this 3D Printer ?
    Architecture, 3d modelers, 3D Artists, 3D Designers, CAD Designers, Research and Development , Pattern makers, Jewelry industry,

In the Box you get 3D Printer , FIRMWARE,Sample filament, Tool Kit and SD Card.

The seller provides FIRMWARE openly that gives freedom to play around with it to the Buyer. Till now no Seller have given firmware for Completely assembled proven 3D Printer. Wanhao is the first company to do so.

WANHAO 6 have extra benefits over Zortax Like it is Compatible with different Slicr like CURA, Simplify 3D ,etc whereas Zortax is compatible with its own closed source SLICER "Z-Suite" only. READ HERE more about its SPECIFICATION & COMPARISON.

To learn more on Comparison visit this SITEand Discuss it here. You may also ask more QUESTIONS HERE

Wanhao D7 is the latest 3D Printer Launching Soon In 2017

Wanhao is one of the most well know 3D Printer manufacturer in 3D Printing fraternity .Wanaho has wide range of FDM Printers which is known for their qualtiy , support and budget friendly . After their massive success in FDM 3D Printers Wanhao will be now entering the DLP market with Wanhao Duplicator 7 or D7. This will be Wanhao's first latest launch in 2017
    Wanhao D7 expected specification are as follows :
    Max Printing Speed: 30mm/hr
    Max Build Area: 120x70x200mm
    Material: 405nm UV Resin
    Finest Resolution: 35 Microns

AnyCubic i3 Mega V/S Wanhao i3
    Here is a short differentiation between Wanhao Duplicator i3 Plus v/s Anycubic I3 Mega Buy here.

After looking at price range and design we think the Anycubic I3 directly tries to compete with the Wanhao Duplicator I3 Plus.Wanhao have advantage of its brand recognition , Seller & forum support and wide sales network . On other hand Anycubic is also growing company trying to attract buyers with low price and added features product. To know more details and check out pricesClick here

For more in dept detail about Latest Anycubic I3 Mega check out this page

Mbot3d Partners with 3DPrinter

3DPrinterkart is happy to announce partnersip with Mbot3d for reselling their 3D Printers exclusively in India and other countries .
    Mbot 3D Printers are developed by Magicfirm which was started in 2009 in china and since then developed range of Mbot 3D Printers. It has expanded in 3D Printing education sectors and participated in e-Nable programme which supports 3D Printed prostehitic hand .

Mbot Cube kit uses a Mightyboard motherboard and Jettyfirmware which is known to be one of the best stable electronics and firmware . It’s a open source 3D Printer whose details can be found on github here. Mbot Cube kit is the highest sold open source 3D printer form Mbot3d . Mbot3d provides MPrint slicing software for users which is easy to use and user friendly.

Mbot 3D Printers are available in Single & Dual Extruder models . The latest Mbot 3D Printer has some unique features like Full metal chassis, Auto leveling & intelligent compensation system, compact print head, Detaachable build plate, Filament monitor system etc . More details on Mbot 3D Printers and to buy Click here

Color Mixing 3D Printer

If you are looking for Color mixing 3D Printer thenMakerPi 2030Xis the choice.

Yes you can mix and blend two colors while printing in your object . You can also use as a Dual Extruder Printer . Its has the new 2 in 1 out extruder or we call it 2 filament feeding and single nozzle output .

With Regular Dual nozzle 3D Printer while printing the filaments drips and get mixed with other color thus making you print looks not appealing to customer . With MakerPi you can print dual color with ease because now dripping of second color filament during printing and giving a neat and clean Dual color printing . When printing with color mixing option the 3D Printed object looks exclusive and appealing .

MakerPi 2030Xis best suitable for Designers , Makers and Professionals.
    MakerPi 2030X is made up of sturdy metal frame and quality parts . It printers range of filaments like PLA , ABS , HIPS, PET and Flexible . Before sending the machine to customer every MakerPi 3D Printer is tested for 300 hrs . You can check more details and specification of MakerPi 3D Printer here at 3dprinterkart.com

3d printing pen

3d printing pen technology very new in industry
    Last edited by lesleygreen47; 05-15-2017 at 04:56 AM.

hi I'm a 3d printer manufacturer. How can I cooperate with you?
    Zoe

WhatsApp +86 1867 6730 349

Skype/Email zoe@et3dp.com

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    I am looking for a sub $500 3d printer and 3d printing pen that work with 3mm filament. No Velleman or Ultimaker please. I appreciate any recommendations!

I would recommend all the newbies out there who are new in the field of 3D printing that if you want to own a 3D pen, I think you should first use the easy-to-use ones, rather than spending your money on the hard-to-use ones as wasting money. If you want to know about the best easy-to-use 3D pens, here is the detailed guide for 3d printing pens if you want

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast