1) Tried that with acetone and scraping the exterior of both nozzles with not change - Is there are safe way to clean the interior? I have unloaded and reloaded several times w/o it making a difference
When you do a reload check the filament is running out without sticking to the nozzle, if it is sticking to the nozzle that indicates the nozzle exterior needs cleaning. NB. if the nozzle is blocked you will need to remove the nozzle and soak it overnight in acetone (assuming you where printing with ABS)
I let the nozzle cool down then with a small wire brush dipped in acetone (I print with ABS) carefully clean the nozzle avoiding the heater ceramic tape.
2) Did that and the center of the bed seems a little higher that the other 3 check points but the print starts at the outer edge of the plate - Do these plates warp over time? I did a small print at the extreme left/Front and there was less of a problem but it was a different print that those I had been doing
Plates can warp over time, I use glass have been using it over a year without any issues.
When filament starts to accumulate on the nozzle it's an indication:
- exterior of the nozzle needs cleaning
- need to really clean the bed or replace the bed surface such as blue tape etc
- more then likely the nozzle is to far from the bed, hence the suggestion to level the bed
I use Simplify3D so before I actually level the bed, I go to "Edit Process Settings", then click on "G-Code", change the "Origin Offset" Z-Axis to -0.1 to bring the nozzle closer to the bed and do a test print
3) Have not done that yet, will do so and report back
Measure the diameter of the filament in several places and average the measurement then enter that into the "Filament Diameter" option

Hope this helps